Do you have a question or comment for Piva?
Please let us know and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
For media and promotional opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders in by 2pm Wednesdays. We cook and package Thursday Afternoon and orders go out Thursday late afternoon – early evening. Customers can choose pick-up time for their order between 4pm-8pm at front doors of Piva.
*Piva meals are to be heated at home to eat at your convenience.
**Penne is the noodle served with all pasta dishes. (Gluten Free penne available on request at the time order is placed).
***Sausage cannot not be made celiac, but all other pasta options can be.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
- As always, our kitchens will follow all FoodSafe procedures, which serve to prevent the spread of viruses as well as foodborne illness and other bacteria.
- We have provided our team masks to wear at all times at Piva.
- Social distancing in our kitchen has our Chef’s working no closer than 2 meters apart.
- We have provided additional gloves to staff (which are replaced frequently) and have implemented a schedule of increased hand washing.
- We have increased the schedule of surface sanitizing.
- We have worked with our suppliers, who have guaranteed the safety of our restaurant with heightened precautions.
- We will not be accepting cash so we can minimize/eliminate contact through the payment process.
- Our staff will not report for work if they have symptoms of any illness, no matter how minor.
On behalf of everyone at PIVA Modern Italian, thank you so much for your support and trust in us.